Here is objective comparison:-
1. Founded the Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital, THE WORLD’S ONLY MEDICAL CENTRE dedicated exclusively to providing free obstetric fistula repair surgery to poor women suffering from childbirth injuries.
2. Pioneer in fistula surgery for her DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNIQUES AND PROCEDURES FOR OBSTETRIC FISTULA TREATMENT.
3. Treated more than 34,000 women for obstetric fistula.
5. Funded from both International and local donorsDr. Abebech Gobenna:-
1. Founder and General Manager of AGOHELMA, one of Ethiopia’s oldest orphanages.
2. Over 14,000 children under her care.
4. Funded from both International and local donors
I think both deserve Nobel Peace Prize. But, if i must choose one, i know who to choose!!!!